We have taken the Karcepts ND Front Camber Bushings one step further with these Pro Series bushings. The Pro Series bushings have an additional offset built into them, enabling 1.5 degrees of negative front camber over stock. These bushings allow ND race vehicles the necessary -4 degrees of front camber for optimal lap times. The extra offset will require additional material removal on the upper control arms to alleviate crossmember interferences. If you are a hardcore racer that is competitive, looking for maximum front grip, proper tire wear, and wishing to minimize the ND's mid-corner push characteristics, these are the bushings you need.
- Delrin offset bushings CNC machined to precision
- Perfect tolerancing for an ideal press fit into the OE upper control arms
- Indicator mark machined into bushings to aid with proper installation positioning
- Drilling and pinning arms and bushings is not necessary
- Stainless steel bushing sleeves for corrosion resistance
- Custom machined press tools included to assist with installation
- Low friction and silent operation
Below is the available camber at differing ride heights when the factory eccentric camber bolts are maxed out in conjunction with the Karcepts ND Pro Series Front Camber Bushings:-2.9 Degrees @ 14.50" RH (stock ride height)
-3.0 Degrees @ 14.25" RH
-3.1 Degrees @ 14.00" RH
-3.2 Degrees @ 13.75" RH
-3.4 Degrees @ 13.50" RH
-3.5 Degrees @ 13.25" RH
-3.7 Degrees @ 13.00" RH
-3.9 Degrees @ 12.75" RH
-4.1 Degrees @ 12.50" RH
Please note that bushing install requires cutting tools, a press, and some patience.
Installation info here.