If you road race or autocross your ND, you will quickly learn by observing front tire wear that the maximum achievable 2.2 degrees of front negative camber (at a 13.0" ride height) is nowhere near enough for race trim. The only way to improve front grip and stop destroying the outer tire shoulders is with some form of camber correction. The simplest way to achieve this is with the Karcepts ND Front Camber Bushings. These Delrin offset bushings install into the 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata's front upper control arms and offer an additional 1.1 degrees of front negative camber.
- Delrin offset bushings CNC machined to precision
- Perfect tolerancing for an ideal press fit into the OE upper control arms
- Indicator mark machined into bushings to aid with proper installation positioning
- Drilling and pinning arms and bushings is not necessary
- Stainless steel bushing sleeves for corrosion resistance
- Custom machined press tools included to assist with installation
- Low friction and silent operation
Below is the available camber at differing ride heights when the factory eccentric camber bolts are maxed out in conjunction with the Karcepts ND Front Camber Bushings:
-2.5 Degrees @ 14.50" RH (stock ride height)
-2.6 Degrees @ 14.25" RH
-2.7 Degrees @ 14.00" RH
-2.8 Degrees @ 13.75" RH
-3.0 Degrees @ 13.50" RH
-3.1 Degrees @ 13.25" RH
-3.3 Degrees @ 13.00" RH
-3.5 Degrees @ 12.75" RH
-3.7 Degrees @ 12.50" RH
Please note that bushing install requires cutting tools, a press, and some patience.
Installation info here.